Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04710 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,788 (Mex$ 59,203) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)