Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 34% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,509 (3,934 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)