Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.607 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,590 (4,267 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)