Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01394 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,459 (руб 104,641) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)