Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.245 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 43% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,166 (﷼ 965) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)