Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 63% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,443 (2,827KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)