Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 64% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,319 (2,584KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)