Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 64% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,283 (2,514KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (42 minutes ago)