Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 66% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,282 (2,512KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (21 minutes ago)