Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 23% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,890 (1,456,648 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)