Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 17% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,664 (1,313,917 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)