Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 19% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,906 (3,419 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)