Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,082 (2,209 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)