Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 12% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €3,780 (4,358 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)