Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 34% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,457 in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)