Cost of living comparison between Mokp'o, South Korea and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,455 (₩4,336,364) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)