Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00699 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,032 (₨577,110) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)