Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 48% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,131 in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)