Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09497 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,440 (Bs 46,747) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)