Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09208 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €2,927 (Bs 31,786) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)