Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,754 in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)