Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 9% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €3,352 in Mamoudzou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)