Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18264 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,773 (9,709TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)