Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00376 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 21% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,234 (1,127,554 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)