Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00515 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,851 (941,845 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)