Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00570 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 52% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,747 (833,173 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)