Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00573 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 53% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,822 (666,533 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)