Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 51% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,848 (1,490,122 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)