Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01866 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,021 (Php108,300) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (35 minutes ago)