Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 41% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,437 in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (34 minutes ago)