Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 18% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €3,446 (2,257,668 Franc) in Koudougou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)