Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 20% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,893 (1,932,580 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)