Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20071 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 59% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,396 (RM6,958) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)