Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20780 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 58% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,593 (RM7,666) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)