Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20525 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,690 (RM8,235) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)