Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 61% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €987 (3,291,787 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)