Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01846 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 73% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,012 (54,821 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (40 minutes ago)