Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12737 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 80% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €744 (5,841 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)