Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04730 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 91% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €342 (7,230 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)