Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04841 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 88% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €490 (10,125 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)