Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,430 (﷼ 49,047,758) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (39 minutes ago)