Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 40% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,174 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)