Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13590 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €2,685 (元19,759) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)