Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12513 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,089 (32,675元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,900 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)