Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03778 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 55% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,681 (44,484 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)