Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,265 (﷼ 43,637,957) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)