Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02939 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 54% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,148 (39,072 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)