Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02923 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 47% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,001 (68,470 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (35 minutes ago)