Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36150 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,048 (2,898 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)