Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18264 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,419 (7,772TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)