Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24155 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,181 (4,887TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)