Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25651 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,345 (5,243TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)