Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,123 (4,401TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)