Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26482 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,386 (5,234TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)