Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,574 (₩3,224,273) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)