Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01357 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €3,528 (260,059 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (33 minutes ago)