Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 30% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,759 ($1,867) in Jacksonville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)