Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25846 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,363 (5,273TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)