Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,273 (COL$4,328,856) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)