Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10369 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 60% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,489 (E£ 14,362) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)