Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05969 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 75% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €939 (E£ 15,728) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)