Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02767 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 45% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,921 (69,398 NT$) in Hsinchu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)