Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 185% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €8,895 (5,190,081 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)