Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00172 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 193% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €10,996 (6,381,539 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (31 minutes ago)