Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 35% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,647 (元20,615) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)