Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 73% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €939 (﷼ 46,554,513) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)