Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 75% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €689 (﷼ 25,012,608) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (42 minutes ago)