Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25456 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,231 (4,835TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)