Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25463 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,155 (4,538TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)