Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21183 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,410 (6,655TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)