Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,651 (₩3,400,451) in Gangneung.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)