Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 39% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,518 ($3,111) in Gainesville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)