Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 32% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,838 ($3,249) in Gainesville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)