Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 69% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,191 (₨182,662) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)