Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 92% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €324 (Bs 29,934,958) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)