Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 61% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,252 (388,296 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)